Wireless Credit Card Processing at the Passenger’s Seat
Mobilescape is an easy on-board, wireless payment system that allows you to accept credit cards for in-flight sales, increasing both revenue and customer satisfaction. Our durable Mobilescape terminal is built to withstand an in-flight environment, with a long-lasting battery and a simple interface and paper resupply mechanism.
Here are some of the benefits Mobilescape will bring
to your airline:
For more information, contact us at 1-866-414-5600.
- Increase Sales – Passengers who are short on cash, or simply don’t want to use cash, can now use credit cards to purchase in-flight beverages and food. And customers who use credit cards are likelier to spend more.
- Speed Up Transactions – Flight attendants swipe cards and print receipts, right at the passenger’s seat. Turnaround time per transaction is reduced: the passenger is happy, and the flight attendant can quickly move onto the next sale.
- Reduce On-Board Cash Handling – The Mobilescape eliminates the flight attendant’s need for unnecessary trips to get change or make credit card imprints.
- Easy-to-Use Interface – The Mobilescape requires little training and can be immediately deployed with no infrastructure investment. Transactions are completed in a few simple steps, making the payment process fast and efficient.
- Store and Forward Transactions – While in flight, all transactions are stored on the Mobilescape unit. Upon landing, sales are immediately processed, authorized, and forwarded to our secure server over Sprint Nextel’s extensive cellular network. Transactions are validated before a passenger even deplanes.
- Access Real-Time Reports – Once transactions are processed and forwarded, real-time reports are immediately available on the secure Mobilescape Manager website.