Designed and manufactured in the U.S., the Mobilescape terminal is a complete wireless payment processing solution that includes hardware, software, integration services, wireless service, transaction processing, support, and maintenance. The solution includes
- Wireless Handheld Terminal – The Mobilescape terminal is a lightweight, portable, handheld wireless device, designed specifically to make payments easier and more flexible than ever. Since it’s wireless, there’s no need for a dedicated phone line to process payments!
- Mobilescape 3000. For merchants and businesses that only accept and process
- Mobilescape 5000. For merchants and businesses that accept both checks and
- Nationwide Wireless Network – Mobilescape's transactions are carried by the Sprint Nextel network—the largest, fastest, most capable wireless network in the U.S.
- Credit Card Processing – Authorize and process all major credit cards with Mobilescape. Capture signatures and print receipts on the spot.
- Check Processing – Convert paper checks to electronic payments. With verification and guarantee subscriptions, eliminate bounced and lost checks.
- Business Applications – Easily transfer credit card and check transaction data to your accounting and spreadsheet software.
- Online Access – Our Mobilescape Manager website offers you real-time reports for transactions conducted in the field and allows you to manage your account from any computer with an Internet connection.
- Security – All payment transactions and communications are PCI compliant and secured with the most advanced encryption capabilities available. Merchants have password-protected access to their account data.
- 24/7/365 Customer Support – Our support team is available 24 hours a day to answer questions and resolve issues.
BankServ produces two Mobilescape solutions, the credit card-only Mobilescape 3000 and the credit card-check combination Mobilescape 5000. Regardless of the solution they choose, Mobilescape users count on our support team to be available 24 x 7 x 365 to answer questions and resolve issues. If the Mobilescape terminal goes down and is covered by our next-day replacement program, we’ll ship a replacement terminal by the next business day.